Siri has new jokes about Google’s wearable tech, “Glass”. The responses are generated by Siri once users say the words “Okay, Glass.” Those are the same words used to activate the voice-driven features of Google Glass.
So far, Saying “Okay, Glass” to Siri currently generates six or so humorous responses:
- "Very funny. I mean, not funny ‘ha-ha,’ but funny."
- "Just so you know, I don’t do anything when you blink at me."
- "Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won’t work."
- "I think that Glass is half empty."
- "I’m not Glass. And I’m just fine with that."
- "Glass? I think you’ve got the wrong assistant."
So, I have a ton of voice-over work to finish….and no voice! Here’s remedy #1 for nursing my ‘money-maker’ back to perfect pitch: ginger and basil tea with a teaspoon of neem honey. I don’t actually mix the honey, but prefer to take it from the spoon. It’s quite soothing for my throat and works to lubricate the vocal chords. If you have a cool natural remedy (that works!) tweet it to me: @row_lewis. =) #blessings